These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) shall govern your purchase of any products and/or services on https://ikhlas.com/qurban (“Qurban”) and shall be the legally binding document between you and Ikhlas Com Travel Sdn Bhd (“Ikhlas.com, us, we, our”).
Qurban is powered by and offered for sale on this website — https://ikhlas.com/qurban (“Website”), which is managed and operated by Ikhlas Com Travel Sdn Bhd.
You acknowledge that the Qurban purchased by you from the Website is provided, supplied and fulfilled by our fulfilment partners, products merchant and/or service partners (“Partner”) and you accept that the Partner’s respective terms and conditions will be additional to these Terms and Conditions and by virtue of you completing the purchase, you agree to be bound and abide by such Partner’s terms and conditions.
By clicking the “Daftar Pendaftaran” button, you are deemed to have read, understood and expressly agreed to these Terms and Conditions, the Partner’s terms and conditions as well as the Term of Use and Privacy Statement of the Website, which may be amended and revised from time to time. You are advised to always come back to check and keep yourself updated at all times.
- Qurban is available for purchase by the general public in Malaysia.
- All transactions made by you on the website are handled, processed and collected by Ikhlas Com Travel Sdn Bhd in Malaysia.
- Once you have completed a registration, a payment receipt and confirmation of your registration will be emailed to you at the email address provided during your registration.
- In the event you do not receive a confirmation email for the Qurban registered and purchased, please refer to the information contained on the Website, which may also contain any terms and conditions specific to our Qurban services.
- For avoidance of doubt, you acknowledge and accept that you will be bound by these Terms and Conditions for the Qurban services requested by you, which will be made available before or at the point of completion of your registration.
- In the event, through no fault of yours, the purchased Qurban is cancelled, terminated or postponed, rescheduled or delayed, you may choose to move your purchase to another date, subject to the Partner’s ability to accommodate on the change, by contacting our customer support team here. For avoidance of doubt, should you choose not to move your Qurban to another date, you agree and accept that the only liability of us to you shall be a full refund of the amount paid by you less any applicable charges. You acknowledge and accept that this is the only legal remedy available for you.
- Refunds of Qurban purchased by credit card or debit card payment will be subject to the respective Partner cancellation or refund policy which will be available on the respective Partner page. Refunds shall be made on a case-by-case basis through our customer support team, which will assist you with your refund request. However, prior to that, we recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues. The following procedure shall apply for refunds:
- If the cancellation is made before 7 July 2022 (11:59pm GMT +8), there is no cancellation fee and full refund will be given.
- For cancellations made after 7 July 2022 (11:59pm GMT +8), no refund will be given.
- The refund will be released back to the original method of payment. This process may take up to thirty (30) working days.
AWARD OF BIG POINTS
- The registration and purchase of Qurban entitles you to BIG Points which is the loyalty feature of the AirAsia membership. To earn BIG Points, you will need to be an AirAsia member and must key in your BIG member ID correctly in the field provided on the registration page. You can register to be an AirAsia member here.
- BIG Points is the loyalty and rewards feature of the AirAsia membership. This program is operated by BIGLIFE Sdn Bhd (‘BIG’) under the name “BIG Loyalty Program”) and has a unique registration number tied to your AirAsia membership account known as the “BIG Member ID”, which is issued by BIG.
- The usage of BIG Points will be subject to the BIGLIFE Membership Terms and Conditions that are available on the BIG’s website (www.airasiabig.com). By signing up to the AirAsia membership account, you are deemed to have agreed and accepted the terms and conditions of BIG. Kindly keep yourself updated with the terms and conditions of BIG as it may be updated and revised from time to time.
- BIG Points shall be awarded to you for the Qurban purchased by debit card, credit card or online banking payment. The earnings ratio is 1 BIG Point for every spend of RM2.
- BIG Points will not be awarded for purchases made with any promotional codes or vouchers.
- BIG reserves the absolute right, at any time, to verify the validity of each purchase and/or identity of individuals who are BIG Members at any point in time.
- The award of BIG Points will be credited to BIG Member’s loyalty membership account within sixty (60) days after the Qurban registration date (or any other period as BIG deems appropriate).
- BIG reserves the absolute right to substitute and/or replace the award of BIG Points from time to time without any prior notice to the BIG Members and/or to change the BIG Points award ratio at any time without any prior notice.
- BIG reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify, decline or reject any award of BIG Points to you and/or to retract or forfeit the awarded BIG Points from you if BIG believes or has reasons to suspect that you have (singularly or jointly with any other BIG Member) undertaken fraudulent practice(s) and/or activities with respect to the registration of the Qurban service in order to earn BIG Points or undertaken any activities (including but not limited to fraudulent activities) harmful to us or to BIG.
- Retro-claims by you for the award of BIG Points will not be entertained. Any request by you to verify your BIG Member account or to be eligible for BIG Points after completion of purchase without verifying their respective BIG Member account will not be entertained.
- Redemption of BIG Points for the registration of Qurban is not allowed.
- You hereby acknowledge that:
- Qurban is limited and subject to availability.
- Qurban is only available on certain dates throughout a calendar year and therefore, accept that the Qurban purchased only guarantees availability on particular dates.
- Qurban schedules are subject to change without notice by the Partner, and you agree to always refer to the respective Partner’s website for any information regarding availability of the Qurban purchased;
- The Partner is the provider of the purchased Qurban and is solely responsible for supplying and fulfilling the same.
- We shall not be responsible or liable for any damages and losses, which you may have incurred or suffered including but not limited to the following circumstances:
- the purchase, redemption and/or use of the Qurban by you;
- your inability to redeem the Qurban under any circumstances not due to the negligence or omission on the part of the Partner and/or us; or
- unauthorized use of the Qurban.
- In the event should we be found liable for any damages and losses which you may incur or suffer, the extent of such liability shall be limited (as permitted under the laws) to the total amount you have spent on the Website for the particular purchase transaction.
- You hereby are restricted from reproduction, sale, resale or trade of the Qurban registered and its related services. Any attempt to carry out any of these will potentially void the registration made at our discretion.
- Any attempt to use or redeem the Qurban service that is inconsistent with the Partner’s terms and condition may render the Qurban service void at our Partners’ discretion. Further, we and/or our Partner have the right to reject any purchase and redemption that does not conform to these Terms and Conditions and/or the Partner’s terms and conditions.
- In the event that we or our Partner detect unusual, irregular, suspicious, unauthorized, fraudulent activity on the purchase or redemption of the Qurban service, we shall have the right to cancel/forfeit such Qurban registration and subsequently cancel any purchase made without any liability on our part.
- In the event that there is any conflict or inconsistency between the terms and conditions imposed by the Partner and those of these Terms and Conditions, the terms and conditions imposed by the Partner shall be applied first, followed by these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree to hold harmless, defend and fully indemnify us from and against all losses (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith), damages, expenses and all third party actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs (including without prejudice to the generality of this provision, the legal cost of each other, personal injuries, death, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation), awards and damages that may arise as a result of the use or purchase of the Qurban.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by laws of Malaysia and all disputes relating to the Qurban purchased by you on the Website shall be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Kuala Lumpur.
- In the event of inconsistency between the English language version and any other language translations, the English language version shall prevail.